Wednesday, January 25, 2023

TF Virus 5


  Continued from Part 4



I had fallen asleep the night before in Mom's warm, comforting embrace.  As I woke up the next morning, I found myself alone in bed, some level of residual body heat still lingering in the blankets next to me.  I tried digging through the covers to find her newly transformed body, until I was interrupted by a voice in my head.

"You're not gonna find me there, Wren," Mom's voice rang out.  "There's a reason I wanted to sleep next to you before my transformation."

"Where are you, Mama?" I cried out, not understanding what she meant, or why her voice was in my head instead of emanating from the object she had turned into.  Her answer sent chills through my whole body.

"I'm inside you."

I froze.  She was... inside me?  What was she?  How did that even happen?  "I... don't understand..." I said slowly.

"I turned into one of your eggs.  That's why I had to be near you, or else I wouldn't have had a host."

"One of my -" I began, but Mom interrupted me again.

"You've been an amazing daughter, Wrenni.  I can't wait to see you again, as my new mother.  Until then, I'll be right here with you.  Always."  With that, she fell silent.

I broke down right there and then.  My mother was trapped as an immature egg cell inside my developing ovaries, and she didn't seem to be planning on piping up until her eventually reborn self learned to talk.  What was that like, being stuck in complete darkness and completely dwarfed by every other unseen thing around you?  Why did I have to be the lucky one to stay human?

It was Amara that came in to comfort me, having heard me sobbing from her and Makenna's bedroom.  I looked up at her after she sat down on my bed, and we didn't need any words.  Our shared hug spoke for us.


---------


As time went on, I learned to accept everything that had happened.  The last few TF Virus victims went through their transformations, some of them ending up under my new family's care.  A man-turned-clock was hung on one of Alaiya's walls, a set of teenage twins lived in Mama-kenna's sock drawer, and a former mother of 3 girls was my first ever training bra.

It was two years after Mom's transformation that Dad and Evelyn finally got fed up with living in a drawer.  They were finally donated to a local store set up for Virus victims, ending up with new owners who would actually let them fulfill their purpose.  Dad seems to have been bought by an out-of-towner, but I still see Evelyn from time to time, wrapped tightly around a little girl's torso as she splashes around in the local pool.  I recently saw a different girl wearing her, and she's probably been through several different owners as each one outgrows her.

As for me?  I grew into my new life quite well.  My two new Moms were amazing to be raised by, always showering me with love and affection as if I was their biological daughter.  Even Alaiya, being our house, has enjoyed watching and sheltering us through the years, and we love the idea that our house is an active member of our family.

I had my first period a few weeks after my 11th birthday, just after getting Ellen the training bra.  It dawned on me that my former mother could technically be lost this way, but she finally made her presence known by reassuring me that she was still there after each cycle.  She still refused to say anything any other time, but it was honestly better for my mental health if I could mostly forget that she was there, still resting deep inside my reproductive system.

I started showing real interest in boys around age 12, and had my first boyfriend by the time I turned 14.  That relationship didn't last very long, but by virtue of being a gymnast and cheerleader, I always had someone vying for my attention.  It wasn't until my first year of college that I met Kato.  It was his eyes that drew me in, and we were married two years later.

Where does that leave Mom?  Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment